Cover for Ikea ANTILOP baby chair
Our Ikea highchair mattress is made of soft cotton fabric in contact with the skin of your little one and airconfort technical fabric on the back, which allows free circulation of air so that your baby is always cool and comfortable in his highchair.
Your highchair will always look like new, even after prolonged use. You can give it your own style or combine it with your home decor with our original and fun prints.
Now you have the possibility to personalize your Ikea highchair mattress with the name of your baby, giving a different and special touch to your Janabebé product.
Due to the handmade weaving process, the product may vary from the photograph.
Ikea Highchair Mattress
Our Ikea highchair mattress is made of soft breathable and hypoallergenic cotton in contact with the baby's skin, while in the back it has a layer of porous foam and technical fabric, which will allow good air circulation avoiding sweating, while making the seat much more comfortable.
The fibers of our fabrics are tightly spun so as not to irritate the skin or cause static electricity. For these reasons, items that are used frequently and in direct contact with the skin, as is the case with the Ikea highchair mat, are made of cotton.
- With this Ikea highchair mat you will protect the highchair from dirt, stains and liquids so common in the stage when the baby starts to eat on his own.
- Easy to attach and remove, so you can wash it in the usual way easily.
- Wash at 30º maximum and do not tumble dry.
- All materials used in its manufacture are Oeko-Tex certified for infant use.
Made in Barcelona by Janabebé®.
- Special features
- Hypoallergenic, antiallergic and gentle
- Placed over the original one
- Don't use bleach or similar chemicals
Wash at 30º and smooth ironing
- Piezas a colocar
- Outside fabric
- 100% cotton
- organic cotton
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100